Your cart is currently empty!
This privacy notice for Steaming Around Yorkshire (‘Company‘, ‘we‘, ‘us‘, or ‘our‘), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process‘) your information when you use our services (‘Services‘), such as when you:
– Visit our website at https://www.steamingaroundyorkshire.co.uk, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
– Download and use our mobile application, or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
– Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Steaming Around Yorkshire and the services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organisational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cyber-criminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do you exercise your rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us, specifically requesting a data subject access request. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
– phone numbers
– email addresses
– mailing addresses
– username (to create an account on the Steaming Around Yorkshire website)
– password (to create an account on the Steaming Around Yorkshire website)
– contact preferences
– billing addresses
– debit/credit card numbers
We do not process sensitive information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
– Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity on our website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings).
– Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access our services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.